Whatever the size of your donation, your support is critical to carrying out our mission, our advocacy and outreach campaigns, and to funding the work of dozens of organizations making an impact in Marine Animal Rescue and Protection, Wildlife and Habitat Protection, and Animal Welfare.
- Make a One-time Donation Make a donation using our online form.
- Recurring Monthly Donation The simplest and easiest way to give that makes a big impact on our ability to carry out our mission, deliver strategic grantmaking, drive our initiatives on priority issues, and support local and global programs.
- Annual or Multiple Individual Gifts Your gift will go to areas of greatest need and help us tackle opportunities and address emergencies as they arise.
- Memorial Gifts Donate in memory of human or animal individuals.
- Donate to Honor Someone Special Make a gift in honor of a special person, organization, species, individual animal or eco-system or geographic location.
Other Ways to Support Pegasus
- Bequest in Your Will An estate planning gift can make a major impact on ensuring The Pegasus Foundation’s continued activism and propelling its advocacy for the protection of animals and habitats worldwide.
- Employee Gifts and Matched by Employer When you make a donation, your employer may contribute an equal amount or more. Ask if your employer has a Matching Gift Program. Many businesses meet their philanthropic goals by contributing to causes that their employees support.
- Gifts of Stock or Securities These gifts are simple but make a significant impact, and benefit the donor by reducing capital gains.
- Host a Fundraiser Whatever type of event you decide on, whether virtual or not, you designate The Pegasus Foundation as the beneficiary, not only raising critical support but also raising awareness among your friends and colleagues.
- Transformative Gifts When underwriting any of our Priority Areas, transformative gifts or multi-year pledges point the way toward visionary change and progress.
All support, no matter the size and type, is deeply appreciated. We welcome your questions, and are happy to discuss how you would like to support The Pegasus Foundation. For more information, contact Patricia Ragan, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.